!!! WARNING !!!
It is very easy to damage your phone, if you bind your phone to a kite!
If you fly this kite, it is very possible that your phone will be crashed.
Do you really want to crash your phone?
And do put it on a show of bravado?
If yes, read the instructions:
How to use your Siemens S75 J2ME cell phone as a 'spy' camera,
place it on a kite and lost it forever (he-he-he)
1) Download RoboHobbyJ2ME.zip
2) Unzip it somwhere in your file system.
3) Copy directory RoboHobbyJ2ME to your cell phone (Siemens S75)
4) On your cell phone go to the section 'My applications'
5) Run application RoboHobbyJ2ME
See initial screen of RoboHobbyJ2ME application
6) Click on 'Options' (left button)
7) Choose 'Test Capture'
8) Phone will ask you: Allow multimedia recording for untrusted application?
9) Press 'Yes'
10) Choose 'For session'
11) The application will do first capture
12) Phone asks: Allow untrusted application to modify file system?
13) Say: Yes, For session.
14) First image file will be written to phone file system
Now it is time to set Auto Capture mode
15) Choose Options
16) Choose 'Auto Capture'
17) Phone starts to do pictures (one picture in a 10-15 seconds)
All the pictures will be saved in the your phone directory:
They will be in a jpg format, in files, like : '2006-12-14_23-45-56.jpg'
Now you can bind you phone to your kite and fly it to the sky.
(Or put it somwhere else, where it can stand and do some photos).
On the phone screen you can see statistics - how many successful and unsuccessful tryes
good= and bad=
It is hard to say why so many errors while doing snaps.
But I can say that it is very important to start doing this when phone's accumulator is full.
It is very important to charge your phone before such a tests.
Now you can download this J2ME application from the server right to your
Siemens S75 cell phone:
Load to your phone